? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

read n copy paste back in your blog ;)

1.Who are you?

a pers0n that fully need help from God

2.Are we friends?

yeaaa ;)

3.When and how did we meet?
tuition <3

4.Do you have a crush on me?
OMG! i'm a girl, u're a girl, no bloody way! xp


5.Would you kiss me?

bweekk!!
6.Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

Qila for AQILAH n Dayah for HIDAYAH cuz thats what everyone called u!

7.Describe me in one word.
cutiess<3

8.What was your first impression?
sombong kot xp


9.Do you still think that way about me now?

nope! totally not!

10.What reminds you of me?
besfrend!


11.If you could give me anything what would it be?
half of my heart!


12. How well do you know me?
well?


13.When's the last time you saw me?
tuition <3


14.Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
haha ;p


15.Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
yup!


16. Do you love me? be honest with me.

sure! as a frend!
from : Fana Alison Swift =) made it myself ;p
to : Qilah n Dayah ;)) n klau korg naa ambik lar!

1 comments:

Aqilah Suhaizam said...

anis kite ambil n letak kat blog kite