? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 17, 2009

/s:hadoii , gedik bt0l anis niy! jiwaang lar, benci plak! xp -.- mampuih jeaa xpp ilyyy <333

current mood: rindu yg teramat sgt!

B sayang,
do u noe how much i love u?
i love u lyke no others.
i really meant it sayang.
my life is nothing without u b.
n i noe i"ll die if i lost u.
i promish syg,i won let u hurt.i swear!!.
b, trust me syg.
ure my only one and u will be my last one.
being with u is the most perfect tyme i ever had b
syg,thnx coz be mine n u noe wut b,
my life is perfect with u by my side.
b i won leave u syg.no matter wut happen.
hear me baby?I WONT!!
syg,sumtimes we fightn sumtimes we scream to each other
but deep inside my heart
i syg u b..
b.as we noe.
ramai yg na ktew bpisah kan syg
but let juz ignore them k b
mulut owg manew ley tutup kan syg
yg penting i trust u n u trust me k b
b, u re more than enough fo me syg
i dun want anyone else
n i ta penah hayat tefikir na curang
i hope u ta tnyew da soalan "b u curang ta"
bcoz i sdey sgt if u tanyew camtu
itz lyke u ta cayew i
i sedey coz u still dun know how much i love u
syg u noe wut
no wordz can describe my love to u
if u noe how much i love u b...
syg.i wanna b with u every single minutes
i wanna b with u foreva
i wanna love u foreva..
as long as foreva,
ill stay by ur side
to b a companian
your lover n your guide
as long as i live
and as long as u care
ill protect n ill cherish
this love that we share
as long as foreva
my heart will b true
fo as long as i live
ill love only u
I LOVE YOU LA IQRAM!

P/s:hadoii , gedik bt0l anis niy! jiwaang lar, benci plak! xp -.- mampuih jeaa xpp ilyyy <333

2 comments:

Aqilah Suhaizam said...

upsr pon lom pas

aNis FarHaNa (: said...

tu ar psl..
inie gurauan shje, lol xp
tadew keje larh!

huhu ;(