? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

keJELOUSan

huhu! -.-

There's lots of my friend go for a movie this week!
also my sis! Rina... duh!

i wanna go! i wanna go !!

Mom says: until u finish ur upsr, then u can go for a movie
Me : But maa...
Mom: NO! until u finish ur upsr n get a good result ...
Me: Fine!

thats its, there's two guys asked me to go for a movie!
BUT, BUT, BUT! i CANT go duh!
so sad :((((

Okay, that all! at the end of the yearrr,,,
i'll be going for a shopping with my friend! and i'll give a good result for my MOM!
That's it!
Later then, cya !

ANIS FARHANANANANA =)

0 comments: