? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cinema! Cinema! Cinema!

Me n My tuition class friends, were planning to go for a movie at Alamanda 4 sure :)
I hope it gonna works.. dude -.-

cuz, its been a looong time i didnt watch movieh!
so damn kemaruk glerh! hahaha

" Ya Allah, kami harap Engkau makbulkn hajat kami untuk menonton wayangg ;pp, Ammiiiinnn !~"

Pleasee,,, i'll tell my dad about this, my dad kinda sporting lar, haha!
thanx my mom, duh -.-

Okay, that's all i wanna share 4 this time, till laterzz..
Gud nite!

0 comments: