? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teacher's Day ~

hurmmm...
Happy Teacher's Day !! I'm sooo damnn MISSing my old school teacher :-((
seriously, they've taught me for 5 years !!

Sekolah Sri Al-Amin Bangi :)) the bez school ever !!
Mlm2 n Mlmh2 ku ;p
.Norhafizah..Noor Husna..Izlina..Noraini..Bayani..Roselinee..Fathiyah..Tengku Shazreena..Warnidah..Aisyah..Zulkifli..Saudi..Zul Izzudin..Shamsul..Amnan.. [ sper lg erk? ] hurmm.. ni jer kot yg ajr ana ..

When you thought I wasn't looking, you displayed my first report, and I wanted to do another.
When you thought I wasn't looking, you fed a stray cat, and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
When you thought I wasn't looking, you gave me a sticker, and I knew that little things were special things.
When you thought I wasn't looking, you put your arm around me, and I felt loved.
When you thought I wasn't looking I saw tears come from your eyes, and I learned that sometimes things hurt--but that it's all right to cry.
When you thought I wasn't looking, you smiled, and it made me want to look that pretty too.
When you thought I wasn't looking, you cared, and I wanted to be everything I could be.
When you thought I wasn't looking--I looked...and
Wanted to say Thanks for all those things you did when you thought I wasn't looking.


0 comments: