? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Frendz!!

Ouh! aq adlh seseorg yg sgt mementingkn persahabtn.. n aq x suke gadoh oke! aq x der musuh, n aq x memusuhi sesiape pon.. i reaalllyyy,, appreciate frendz! i dont hate anyone, dont worry :)) seriously, even he hates me.. i am totallly dont care! :DD i luv my frendz.. i dont wanna loseee them! I misssssssssss them !!

kwn lame kt skola aq, sekola kesyyggnnn aq, SRI Al-Amin Bangi.. reallyyyy miss them! i've been schooling there for 5 years!! and i hav to move.. sbb, ayh dh pndh tmpt keje, n nnt x de sape nk hntr, thats the prob.. i
really33333 MISSing my great, great,great,great,great BEST friend!! Nik Sofiah..
and also, my great bez frend, Hanisah!
i will put the picture of my frend, on a new post.. :DD cya!
wanna meet them!! seriously, desperately !!!!!!!!!!
huhu...

0 comments: